Our fish oils
The various grades of fish oils, both from our own production and other origins, undergo a range of processes depending on their end use and on the requirements of each client:
Refining (cleaning, degumming, neutralising and bleaching)
Our commitment to Quality and Food Safety guarantees compliance with the strictest European legislation governing raw materials used in animal feeding. All of our oils and fats for this purpose have levels well below the established limits for dioxins, PCBs and heavy metals.
Our internal QC system ensures Full Traceability from raw material to end product; this means that these parameters are under control throughout the process.
The wide range of processes that our fish oils undergo allows us to supply a number of industries:
- Aquaculture: crude and refined oils with high Omega 3 content.
- Pet food: refined and deodorized oils.
- Land Animals: crude and refined oils, mainly for pig and poultry farming.
- Crude, refined, oxidized and sulphited oils for fatliquors production. Products registered in the REACH database.
- Refined and winterized oils. Products registered in the REACH database.
- Hydrogenated oils
- Refined and winterized oils.
- Hydrogenated oils.
- Fishing baits, putties…