- AFAMSOL 351: Hydrogenated and atomized palm stearin (RBD) with high energy and nutritional values.
- AFAMSOL 360: Hydrogenized and atomized palm distillate fatty acids (PFAD) with high energy and nutritional values.
- SOLAFAM 424: Distilled palm fatty acids transformed into calcium salts by a saponification process, commonly known as calcium soap.
- SOLAFAM 424 – OMEGA 3: Distilled palm fatty acids enriched with fish oil.
SOLAFAM 440: 98% purity palmitic acid, atomized in powder.
- AGISOL 450: Raw sunflower oil.
- SOLAFAM 431: Combination of crude palm oil and palm distillate fatty acids.
- SOLAFAM 436: Palm oil.
- AFAMSOL 317: Hydrogenated pork lard.
All our products are processed with a high commitment of quality and food safety that guarantees strict compliance with European regulations regarding raw materials for animal feed. All of our oils and greases for this application have levels well below the established maximums for dioxins, PCBs and heavy metals.
The internal quality system ensures total traceability from the raw material to the final product, which means that these parameters are controlled at all times.
Hydrogenated fats are used for ruminants, suckling calves and adult cows, sheep and goats due to their bypass benefits. They are also used for non-ruminants including pigs and poultry due to their easy dosage.
AFAMSOL 351 is a neutral fat which is highly appreciated in animal feeds for young animals because of its good palatabilty and neutral odour.
AFAMSOL 360 is an acid fat with a stronger taste and odour making it more suitable to adult animals.
SOLAFAM 424 Calcium salt is used mainly in ruminant feeds.
Palm oil and palm fatty acid distillate are also used in mixed animal feeds.
Thanks to its high melting point and neutral smell, AFAMSOL 351 is used in the production of candles.
Different palm fractions are supplied to manufacturers of detergents and soaps.